We are proud to offer our community a special way to support the families who stay at our House. The Adopt a Room program presents the opportunity for donors to sponsor a specific guest room in the Ronald McDonald House. By adopting a room at our House you are providing us the ability to maintain this room throughout the year, from painting, to fixtures, to bedding, to televisions – all the comforts of home. Our rooms provide a respite for our families with average night stays of about 12 nights. Our House is here to relieve the stress and provide a home away from home for our families to rest their heads at night. A place where a family can focus on their critically ill child in a quality environment, instead of worrying about the expenses and logistical burdens of where to stay during treatment.
If you are interested in adopting a room you will be providing a world of benefits to the families that come to our House. Room sponsors help us provide:
- A “home away from home” for families seeking medical treatment for their children
- All the comforts of home, right next door to the hospital. Families enjoy a comfortable bedroom with a private bath, home-cooked meals, laundry facilities, a play room, computers with internet access and an outdoor play area.
- Our families also receive ongoing support from caring volunteers, staff and other guest families.
Special Thank You to our 2016 Adopt-A-Room donors:
Annual Sponsorship Levels
Adopt one of the 12 bedrooms in our House today! Both of these sponsor levels will provide one year of services to the families that stay in this suite or bedroom.
- $5,000 to adopt the live-in suite.
- $2,000 to adopt a basic room.
By participating in our Adopt a Room program, you or your company will receive the following benefits to honor your sponsorship:
- A plaque beside the door of your adopted room. This plaque will be seen by thousands of individuals each year who take tours of our House.
- Recognition on our website.
- A story in our monthly e-newsletter on your organization and donation that is sent to hundreds of our supporters in the community.
- A special meet and greet tour of our House. This outing will give you and anyone from your organization a chance to tour the House and debut your special plaque.
If you are interested in the Adopt a Room program, please call Kate Venuto at (864) 235-1984.