The Red Shoe Society serves as a philanthropic arm of the Ronald McDonald House Charities® of the Carolinas. This mission of this group is to engage, empower and inspire young professionals to participate in philanthropic and leadership endeavors and build awareness of the Ronald McDonald House Charities®.
The Red Shoe Society is a group of young professionals with a collective goal to help make a difference in the lives of families with sick children. As stewards of the Ronald McDonald House Charities®, Red Shoe Society members work together to raise money, donate their time, and provide needed volunteer efforts to benefit the house.
Red Shoes are not the only thing to make society members stand out. Red Shoe Society members are leaders. Being a society member means you are the type of person who wants to lend your talents to help others. Join the Red Shoe Society today to help improve the lives of those in need in our community.
Get to know our 2018 Board Members here!
Yearly membership dues are $89 (or $139 per couple) which represents the cost to house one family for one night, so simply by joining you have already helped one family in need. Click here to join (or renew your membership) by sending in this form, or click here to join/renew online!
Interested in joining a committee? Here is a little insight on the open positions:
- SOCIAL – Assist with planning social gatherings for RSS members and friends. Also assist with planning and organizing the Greenville Royale, RSS’s signature fundraising event (Contact: Vanessa at [email protected])
- VOLUNTEER – Assist with planning service projects to benefit RMHCC programs through city events and House events (Contact Tais or Kevin at: [email protected] or [email protected])
- DEVELOPMENT – Assist with fundraising and sharing the mission of RMHCC (Contact: Bob at [email protected])
- MEMBERSHIP – Assist with recruiting new RSS members and maintain relationships with current members (Contact: Sam or Taylor at [email protected])
- MARKETING – Assist with aggregating social media content, monthly newsletters and marketing of events and general Red Shoe Society branding (Contact: Amanda or Bailey at [email protected] or [email protected])
2018 Red Shoe Society Calendar
Throughout the year we host a number of House volunteer events, social/networking events, signature fundraising events, and volunteer in and around our community. There is something for everyone!
For accessible versions of the Red Shoe Society Calendar, email [email protected].
HOG Day, Volunteer Event – May 5, 2018
Grab some friends and volunteer with us on Saturday, May 5th, for the citywide service day: Hands On Greenville! Email Kevin Howard ([email protected]) to sign up and serve at the Summit Drive Elementary School beautification project.
BINGO Night, Social Event – May 9, 2018
Join us for Bingo Night at Upstate Craft Beer Co. on Wednesday night, May 9th! Proceeds benefit the Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Carolinas. Invite your friends and coworkers to grab a beer and play a round — it’s for the kids!
Location: Upstate Craft Beer Co., 400 Augusta St., Greenville, SC 29601 / Time: 5:30pm – 8:30pm
Red Shoe Society Annual Fundraising Events