The Red Shoe Society serves as a philanthropic arm of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Carolinas. This mission of this group is to engage, empower and inspire young professionals to participate in philanthropic and leadership endeavors and build awareness of the Ronald McDonald House Charities.
The Red Shoe Society is a group of young professionals with a collective goal to help make a difference in the lives of families with sick children. As stewards of the Ronald McDonald House Charities, Red Shoe Society members work together to raise money, donate their time, and provide needed volunteer efforts to benefit the house.
Red Shoes are not the only thing to make society members stand out. Red Shoe Society members are leaders. Being a society member means you are the type of person who wants to lend your talents to help others. Join the Red Shoe Society today to help improve the lives of those in need.
Get to know our 2017 Board Members here!
For more information, please contact Samantha Bauer, Communications and Events Manager, at 864.272.0197
Yearly membership dues are $89 (or $139 per couple) which represents the cost to house one family for one night, so simply by joining you have already helped one family in need. Click here to join (or renew your membership) by sending in this form, or click here to join/renew online!
Interested in joining a committee? Here is a little insight on the open positions:
- SOCIAL – Assist with planning social gatherings for RSS members and friends. Also assist with planning and organizing the Greenville Royale, RSS’s signature fundraising event (Contact: Daniel or Callie at email@example.com or Callie.firstname.lastname@example.org)
- VOLUNTEER – Assist with planning service projects to benefit RMHCC programs through city events and House events (Contact Al or Ashley at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- DEVELOPMENT – Assist with fundraising and sharing the mission of RMHCC (Contact: Anand, Dan or Bob at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com)
- MEMBERSHIP – Assist with recruiting new RSS members and maintain relationships with current members (Contact: Katie or Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- MARKETING – Assist with aggregating social media content, monthly newsletters and marketing of events and general Red Shoe Society branding (Contact: Amanda at Amanda.Murray@erwinpenland.com)
2017 Red Shoe Society Calendar
Throughout the year we host a number of House volunteer events, social/networking events, signature fundraising events, and volunteer in and around our community. There is something for everyone! Check back to view our 2017 calendar soon.
Membership Kickoff Event – March 9, 2017
Join Red Shoe Society (RSS) for the 8th Annual Red Shoe Society Kickoff event at The Upper Room on March 9th, as we celebrate last year’s success and the exciting plans in store for 2017!
Location: The Upper Room (7 College St, Greenville, SC 29601) / Date: March 9, 2017 / Time: 5:30pm – 7:30pm
Renew your membership or become a new member during this event and you will be entered to win tickets to the Greenville Royale Gala in November. All members and friends are welcome!
Red Shoe Society Annual Fundraising Events