The Red Shoe Society serves as a philanthropic arm of the Ronald McDonald House Charities® of the Carolinas. This mission of this group is to engage, empower and inspire young professionals to participate in philanthropic and leadership endeavors and build awareness of the Ronald McDonald House Charities®.
The Red Shoe Society is a group of young professionals with a collective goal to help make a difference in the lives of families with sick children. As stewards of the Ronald McDonald House Charities®, Red Shoe Society members work together to raise money, donate their time, and provide needed volunteer efforts to benefit the house.
Red Shoes are not the only thing to make society members stand out. Red Shoe Society members are leaders. Being a society member means you are the type of person who wants to lend your talents to help others. Join the Red Shoe Society today to help improve the lives of those in need in our community.
Get to know our 2017 Board Members here!
Yearly membership dues are $89 (or $139 per couple) which represents the cost to house one family for one night, so simply by joining you have already helped one family in need. Click here to join (or renew your membership) by sending in this form, or click here to join/renew online!
Interested in joining a committee? Here is a little insight on the open positions:
- SOCIAL – Assist with planning social gatherings for RSS members and friends. Also assist with planning and organizing the Greenville Royale, RSS’s signature fundraising event (Contact: Daniel or Callie at [email protected] or [email protected])
- VOLUNTEER – Assist with planning service projects to benefit RMHCC programs through city events and House events (Contact Al or Ashley at: [email protected] or [email protected])
- DEVELOPMENT – Assist with fundraising and sharing the mission of RMHCC (Contact: Anand, Dan or Bob at [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected])
- MEMBERSHIP – Assist with recruiting new RSS members and maintain relationships with current members (Contact: Katie or Sam at [email protected])
- MARKETING – Assist with aggregating social media content, monthly newsletters and marketing of events and general Red Shoe Society branding (Contact: Amanda at [email protected])
2017 Red Shoe Society Calendar
Throughout the year we host a number of House volunteer events, social/networking events, signature fundraising events, and volunteer in and around our community. There is something for everyone!
For accessible versions of the Red Shoe Society Calendar, email [email protected].
Atlanta Day Trip – July 15, 2017
Join us for our first Red Shoe membership day trip to Atlanta to visit a sister RMHC and attend a Braves game in their new stadium. Stay tuned for details and pricing! Email Sam if you are interested in joining: [email protected]
Volunteer Event, Downtown Alive! – July 20, 2017
Volunteer with us! Join us as we volunteer at Downtown Alive Thursday, July 20th! We will be meeting at NOMA Square (outside of the Hyatt Downtown and Roost) at 5:15pm with the shift starting promptly at 5:30pm. Email Ashley to sign-up today: [email protected]
Location: NOMA Square / Time: 5:15pm – 8:15pm
Red Shoe Society Annual Fundraising Events