Join Our Team This Spring!
Operations and Hospitality Services Internship
Stipend: Unpaid Internship
Dates of Position: 2 month minimum – 6 months maximum
Time Commitment: 2 days/15 hours a week minimum. Hours are flexible between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Supervisor: Tasha Bruce, Director of Operations
Assist the Director of Operations in all operational and guest management tasks needed to create a welcoming and hospitable environment for our Guest Families. Assist the Development Department in data entry.
- Assist in correspondence with and relationship building of donors, volunteers and supporters
- Track and manage data in operations database.
- Aid in organization and in-take of new Guest Families
- Compose correspondence that will be sent via mail and e-mail to a variety of audiences.
- Create lists and generate reports for operational purposes.
- Collaborate with Director of Operations to ensure room preparation, facilities management, and gust experience organized and implemented properly.
- Create and manage weekly guest room’s availability and bookings to create a positive guest experience.
- Monitor and manage House inventory.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Direct, manage and give tours to Ronald McDonald House visitors and Guest Families.
Skills and Experience:
- Desire to work in the non-profit industry, with an overall passion for helping others
- Thorough and detailed expertise with written and verbal communications
- Must be proficient in Microsoft programs specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of HTML and working with WordPress is a plus
- Developed organizational skills and great attention to details
- Able to manage multiple activities at one time and work in a fast-paced environment showing self-initiative
- Prior hospitality experience is preferred
Please submit your resume to:
Katie Clark, Events and Social Media Manager, [email protected]
RMHC of the Carolinas ׀ 706 Grove Road Greenville, S.C. 29605 ׀ 864.235.0506