Join Our Team This Spring!
Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Carolinas
706 Grove Road ׀ Greenville, S.C. 29605 ׀ 864.235.0506
Position: Events and Marketing Graphic Design Intern
Stipend: Unpaid Internship
Dates of Position: 2 month minimum – 6 months maximum
Time Commitment: 3 days/15 hours a week minimum. Hours are flexible between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Supervisor: Events and Social Media Manager
Opportunity to work creatively with all members of the team on several projects. Projects may include digital and print content for events and social media, general marketing for the House and our mission, and other opportunities as assigned. This is an unpaid internship opportunity designed to provide professional experience.
Graphic Design Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and design print and digital materials
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline
- Retouch and manipulate images
- Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media
- Assemble final presentation material for printing as needed
- Graphic Design major preferred
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Experience with InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator, and Canva
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work
- Student must have personal computer they can bring with them
Skills and Experience
- Interest in the nonprofit industry with an overall passion for helping others
- Thorough and detailed expertise with written and verbal communication
- Developed organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Able to manage multiple projects at one time and work in a fast-paced environment showing self-initiative
Please email Katie Clark at [email protected] with cover letter and resume.