Join Our Team This Spring!
Position: Development and Events Intern
Stipend: Unpaid Internship
Dates of Position : 3 month minimum – 6 months maximum
Time Commitment: Monday/Wednesday/Friday 15 hours a week minimum. Hours 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
Supervisors: Kate Venuto, Director of Administration & Marketing and Samantha Bauer, Director of Communications & Events
Assist theDirector of Administration & Marketing and Director of Communications & Events in all operational and event planning tasks needed to plan and implement successful fundraising events.
- Assist in correspondence with and relationship building of donors, volunteers and supporters
- Track and manage data in House donor and volunteer database
- Aid in research and further development of prospective supporters and sponsors
- Compose correspondence that will be sent via mail, e-mail and social media to a variety of audiences
- Assist with development and execution of the House’s silent auction for the House’s largest fundraiser, the McGala.
- Create lists and generate reports for fundraising and event planning purposes.
Skills and Experience:
- Desire to work in the non-profit industry, with an overall passion for helping others
- Thorough and detailed expertise with written and verbal communications
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of HTML and working with WordPress is a plus
- Developed organizational skills and great attention to details
- Able to manage multiple activities at one time and work in a fast-paced environment showing self-initiative
Click here to apply!Read more
Alpha Delta Pi Run for Ronald
The Alpha Delta Pi’s of Furman University and of Clemson University showed their love and support for the Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Carolinas with their second annual Pi Run for Ronald this past Sunday. The ADPi’s took advantage of a beautiful Sunday afternoon to benefit RMHCC, their charity of choice, with a 3.14 mile “Pi” 5k on Furman’s campus. Food, raffle tickets, and even free t-shirts for the first 120 registered runners were given away, and all donations went to RMHCC. While some sorority sisters showed their support by running in the “Pi” run, others dressed up as their favorite clown, Ronald McDonald. Thank you for all your love and support, ADPi!
Thanks so much to our fantastic chefs: Sara Infield, Sydney Gaston and Rachel Maiberger. We appreciate our Clemson ADPi’s!
ADPi’s came for another visit, they’re asssisting our Voluneer cooridnator, Debi Warren by making pop tab bracelets! We sell them at the house, at our RMH Family Room at GHS and at the Augusta Rd. branch of CertusBank. Only $10 each. You KNOW you want one, or two. They made great color combos- come pick yours out today! Thanks, Emily Yarborough, Katherine Poston, Sydney Thomas and Kayla Mulqueen.Read more
Congratulations to our Alpha Delta Pi team who ran in the Bank of America Chicago Marathon on October 13th. Team ADPi raised more than $30,000 for Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) and surpassed their fundraising goal!
Our local supporter and Family Room volunteer, Jennifer Arends lead the winning fundraising Alpha Delta Pi team. Go Jennifer!Read more
Our lovely Alpha Delta Pi members from Presbyterian College put on a 5k race fundraiser for us as well! Their 5k, Diamond Dash was held in Clinton, SC and was very successful. Thanks ladies for your hard work too! Pi LOVE!Read more
Big thanks to our Clemson University and Furman University Alpha Delta Pi Members who joined together for their Lion’s Share Challenge – Pi Run for Ronald. This race was a 5k which raised over $4,000 for our Greenville RMH. Thanks ladies! Boom Boom- ADPI!Read more