Our guest rooms provide a private and comforting respite for our families with most of our families staying an average of 11 nights in them. When you adopt one of our guest rooms, you can help keep families comfortable during their stay with us.
How Your Generosity Helps
Our Adopt-A-Room program presents the opportunity for donors to adopt a specific guest room in the Ronald McDonald House for one year. By adopting one of our 12 guest rooms at the House you are providing us the ability to maintain this room throughout the year, from painting, to fixtures, to bedding, to televisions – all the comforts of home.
- $2,000 for a Guest Room
- $5,000 for the Family Suite
Benefits to You
The Ronald McDonald House is proud to recognize our generous Adopt-A-Room sponsors in the following ways:
- Prominent signage outside of your adopted room, which can be seen by hundreds of individuals each year who take a tour of our House as well as families who stay at the House.
- Recognition on our website.
- A tour of our House with any accompanying guests
- Facebook posts mentioning you as an “Adopt-A-Room” partner.
- You will have first right to refusal for the “Adopt-A-Room” partnership for the next year.