A Meeting Place for our Amazing Community
Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Carolinas is proud to offer a meeting space for our community to use. We would not be the House we are today without the amazing support for our community and we want to invite you in and share our mission. Have your next meeting, seminar, training, retreat, or celebration with us.
Accomodations + Services
- The Community Room can fit 70 people standing room only or can accommodate 26 people seated.
- If more seating is required, let us know and we can place a rental order in your name.
- 13 60-inch tables can be arranged in any style: Classroom, U-shaped, or Board style
- 26 chairs
- Full A/V system with wall mounted screen, projector, and speakers
- WiFi access for presentations from a personal laptop
- Hours of availability are from 9 am until 8:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
- To check availability and make reservations, please contact Marti Spencer at [email protected].
- Be prepared to provide your desired date/time and group size.
- We do not charge for the use of the Community Room, however, guests are asked to make a monetary donation to the House in the amount of their choosing.
Looking to Combine a Volunteer Activity While You Are Here?
- Have your group cook dinner for our families that night.
- Bake cookies for our Cookies for the Heart program.
- Make Pop Tab bracelets.
- Help with house maintenance and cleaning.
- Do some yard work or gardening.