The Red Shoe Society
The Red Shoe Society is a group of young professionals with a collective goal to help make a difference in the lives of families with sick children.
Young Professionals Working Together for Good
The Red Shoe Society serves as a philanthropic arm of the Ronald McDonald House Charities® of the Carolinas. This mission of this group is to engage, empower and inspire young professionals to participate in philanthropic and leadership endeavors and build awareness of the Ronald McDonald House Charities®.
As stewards of the Ronald McDonald House Charities®, Red Shoe Society members work together to raise money, donate their time, and provide needed volunteer efforts to benefit the house.
Become a Red Shoe Society Member
Red Shoes are not the only thing to make society members stand out. Red Shoe Society members are leaders. Being a society member means you are the type of person who wants to lend your talents to help others in the Upstate.
Are you interested in helping to improve the lives of those in need in our community? Here’s what you need to know: Yearly membership dues are $89 (or $139 per couple) which represents the cost to house one family for one night, so simply by joining you have already helped one family in need. Join (or renew your membership) by sending in this form or join/renew online!
Join a Committee
If you’ve been looking volunteer opportunities in Greenville, a Red Shoe Society Committee is the perfect way to put your unique talents to good use. Here are the committees we’re currently seeking help with:
- SOCIAL – Assist with planning social gatherings for RSS members and friends. Also, assist with planning and organizing the Greenville Royale, RSS’s signature fundraising event. Contact Caroline for more information.
- VOLUNTEER – Assist with planning service projects to benefit RMHCC programs through city events and House events. Contact Kevin to learn more.
- DEVELOPMENT – Assist with fundraising and sharing the mission of RMHCC.
- MEMBERSHIP – Assist with recruiting new Red Shoe Society members and maintain relationships with current members. To get involved, contact membership.
- MARKETING – Assist with aggregating social media content, monthly newsletters and marketing of events and general Red Shoe Society branding. Contact marketing to learn more.